Instagram Gallery

Thursday 17 February 2011

Chap Goh Mei 17-02-2011

It is the last day of Chinese New Year. I got my one day holiday from my boss.
Schedule of the day:
Morning- I slept till 11.30
Afternoon- Play facebook and think about my future pathway.
Evening- Hang out with my eldest sister. We went to four shopping centre. At Tesco, we went to play 'Street
              Basketball' and 'Ice Hockey'. It were fun. I really enjoy the time play with her.
             
              Dont know when I lost my money, may be it lost when I am shopping or playing games. After back
              to home, I was scolded by my mum. Anyway, it is my wrong. I should take care of my money.
              Money is hard to earn. I know about this because im working as a part-time worker.

Alright, need to go back to grandma's house to have another reunion dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3