Instagram Gallery

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Day Off

Throwback two weeks ago was my first week of starting new job. It's much more hectic than the previous job but working hours is shorter. After changed my job, I have time outing together with my family. In the previous three months, I used to envy with others who get to out with their family or friends on weekend but I couldn't. Now, I don't need. On 7th April, 2013, sis Evonne's bf brought us to have dim sum as our breakfast. Went back home to think where to go for the next. We decided to go for a walk at Marina Island. Since it was noon, not many people were there. There's more in the evening. It's quite hot but windy that day. Nothing much changes but there's more activities can be done in the evening like horse riding. Wish to go for a try when there's chance.
Dim sum for that day.



Casual outfit for that day with Flipper on.

Candid shot of the couple.








First branded shades in my life. Love it so much. Spent few hundred to buy when it having 50% discount.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3