Instagram Gallery

Friday 1 April 2011

Fooling day = )

It is the first day of April . People start to fool people in the midnight . My friend, Shivani is the first people who start to fool me. Haha , I'm not successful fool by her . The second people who fool me is my best friend , Kar Wey . We chat via fb chat box . She said she got a male classmate who is a good person, want introduce for me . I said I'm not rushing searchig for bf  but can make a friend . Then I asked her who is that ? Until you said he is good . After that she replied me that Happy April Fool . Lol . Im cheated by her. Another thing is I told her that I watched a Hong Kong drama , Only You until 2.30 morning and the episode I watched that time is so touching and my tears flow out . Sot ready, cried in the midnight . She thought of I'm cheating her . Lol . It is real . = : )

Have a nice day and Happy April Fool  = D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3