Instagram Gallery

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Taiping Sentral 19042011

                      Took some pic before went to Taiping Sentral
                                        
Looked so tired


                                                           My sis and I





                                  On the way to Taiping Sentral


We took about two and the half  hours to reach there. I havent go Taiping Sentral before and I thought of the shopping centre is big. Actually it is not.

                           Took it in the Des 21's fitting room

We found the stall which sell the fruits mixed with chocolate. You can choose the fruits that you want like apple and strawberry.




                                                                Chocolate Fountain


                                                                    RM2.00  per string


                                                                   Marshmallow RM4.80






                                                                    
All of them went to A&W to have their meal while my eldest sister and I went to Sushi King. After finished our sushi we went back to the shop and have our burger set again. Omg, I'm totally full. My stomach was so heavy, I feel hard to walk.   
   
                                  
                                         




                                                  



                                                                   Back to A&W.

                                                                 Picture a bit blur

                                                                         My mum


                                                   My youngest sis and her friend, Ce Linn



                                                                        My cousin


                                                   On the way back to home


My lil sis and I















                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3