Instagram Gallery

Wednesday 13 April 2011

My 24hours

We have 24 hours per day and I used half of it for sleeping. Almost everyday I slept till afternoon just wake up and sometime I still feel lazy to wake up. People said that breakfast is important for us. But I skipped my breakfast and straight away have my lunch. After that, if I dont have any program on the day. I will sit in front of the computer to online and watch pps until midnight. I just stay away from my computer for just a short while. May be because of that, I became blunt and talk less. Somehow, I don't know how to communicate with people and when people asked me some question, I feel lazy to answer them.(I will answer them just if I want to). There is something that prohibit me from talking.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3