Instagram Gallery

Tuesday 5 April 2011

~Balcony~

These few days evening, i would like to go to my house's balcony. Although there is nothing special with my house's balcony. There is just a table and two benches.




Today, I sat on the bench and thinking nothing. After that I took some photos of myself. HaHa.


                                              Peace =)


                                Wore my new bought Pink Panther T-shirt <3


                                                    Look fierce ?


                                                    Look stupid.



                                                    Bookworm ?



                                                

When taking photo, there is a lightning and the day is windy. Perhaps, tonight will rain cats and dogs. = ) Yeah~ I like raining day. : )

2 comments:

  1. I love your shirt! you have a pretty blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you~ =)
    Haha.. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3