Instagram Gallery

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Be A Happy Person

Seldom type this type of blog post. I hope you enjoy reading. XOXO

Recently I came across with a website named Successify. It's such a great website that created to help people incorporate the elements of success in their lives according to the information provided in their Facebook page. I read one of the article which titled ''22 Things Happy People Do Differently'' that my Facebook's friend shared. I personally agree the points but I don't hit some of the points. I'm going to share few of it and you can read the full article here if you are interested with it.

Here's are three of the points and an example about it which I faced in my life.

  1. Don't hold grudges. Happy people understand that it's better to forgive and forget than to let their negative feeling crowd out their positive feeling. If you hold a grudge, you are making someone else to reflect your level of hurt especially people who listen to your grudge. I encountered with this kind of people last time and since she's my colleague, I have to listen to her grudge almost everyday. She made me feel so terrible that I wonder why don't she try to think another way and try to accept it. People who face this before would know my feeling.
  2. See problems as challenges. The word "problem" is never part of a happy person's vocabulary. Everyone will encounter problem in their life, there's no life with no problems and obstacles. Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. I encountered a problem two months that I never think I will face it in my life and so it's happened. That problem made me cried a lot, think a lot and nagged a lot. I finally see it as one of my life challenges. I'm telling myself that I can make it and it's just a little obstacle to achieve success in life whenever I faced problems in my current job. Besides, don't turn away when you encountered problems and seek for people's help once you faced problem instead of trying to solve it by yourselves.
  3. Dream big. If you dare to dream big, your mind will put itself in a focused and positive state. I have want to own a boutique cafe. Is it a big dream? For me it's. It's quite hard to achieve but dreams won't work unless you do it. So, work for it!



2 comments:



  1. Lovely and cute outfit:)
    You look awesome:)
    Really nice and beautiful photos :)

    Kisses;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.

    Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    regularly!

    my web-site reebok nfl jerseys - -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3