Instagram Gallery

Friday 24 May 2013

De Paris Trading


Mom told me that she need a pair of shoes that's not high heels so that she feel more comfortable when walking or shopping for hours. So, I decided to buy a shoes as Mother's Day present for her from an online store, De Paris Trading, but the parcel couldn't arrive on Mother's Day. I didn't tell her about that until after I made my payment in case she will stop me from buying it for her.

So, I received parcel from De Paris Trading three days ago. I'm glad that the shoes I ordered are good in quality as they said and very nice printing on it. I bought two pairs, one for my mom as Mother's Day's present and one for myself since I found shoes I like. I was given a cheaper price for each pair of them as I bought two pairs. All of the shoes they selling are ready stock and they ship directly from Taiwan original store so still have to wait for the parcel to arrive.
It's good for our foot and it help us to stay away from many of the foot diseases. I haven't know is it a true but why don't just get a try? There's many others design for the shoes. You may check it out! And these shoes are unisex so both female and male can wear it. I'm considering to buy a pair for my dad since Father's Day is coming soon.

De Paris Trading do sell many other things like camera, hair curler and clothes. Check their store out if you are interested!

Here's shoes I bought. Bought flower prints for mom while mickey for myself. Mad love of it!


Thanks for reading! XOXO





1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3