Instagram Gallery

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Just random update


Happy Labour Day everyone! Woke up early as usual but earlier for today just to pee as I drank too much of water before I went for sleep. Followed mom to morning market and helped mom in housework. I have been wasted my morning time just to sit in front of the computer and keep log in and log out my Facebook account and keep refresh my homepage to view others' most recent update.

I have some plans for today. But these all don't go smooth as I think. A little bit upset about that. I think everyone who have encountered this problem would know the feeling right? Anyway, looking forward to the another day to make the plan out! or may be the afternoon time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3