Instagram Gallery

Monday 6 May 2013

Smart Casual

Hello there lovely readers! Yesterday, I have few plans in mind but cancelled due to some reasons, so I'm here with another outfit post. Outfit inspired from Lookbook. I decided to wear this black chiffon blazer that I got from a random fashion store in Ipoh. I love it so much, it's so comfy and soft. Paired it up with a plain green sleeveless top and my leather skater skirt and it's basically a smart casual outfit and I'm obsessed with this style recently. I hope you enjoy the rest of this post!






Black Chiffon Blazer from random fashion store
Green Sleeveless Top from random fashion store
Leather Skater Skirt from Taobao.com

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! How gorgeous. That green top really pops against the black x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great one! :)



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute skirt
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look ;)
    Lovely skirt!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to have sex with you. We could start with kissing and heavy petting, as I finger you and you rub my cock. Then we could have a 69 with you wearing that skirt, and you have your beautiful lips around my penis, as I lick you lovely pussy. Afterwards I could put my bare cock into your tight young pussy and pump you until I spunk inside you and fill you with my cum.
    i would pay you well for a night of passion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3