Instagram Gallery

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Anti-practical ?

Omg. Chemistry practical (experiment) again on Friday. Friday suppose to be our holiday but it changed to next Monday. *sigh* I'm phobia of doing chemistry practical. I scared of I will break the apparatus in the lab. (Zero marks for the practical if break one of the apparatus.) I scared of I will fail the practical. Teacher will check the results of our experiment and teacher always said "do it again" to me after checking. Teacher will deduct the practical marks if we did the practical using the wrong technique. I scared of doing practical report.


Biology teacher gave back our assessment paper. Should I happy with my result? I got only 26.5/42 marks even though the result is far far better than the first assessment's result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3