Instagram Gallery

Tuesday 5 July 2011

4.7.2011

I watched Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon last night with eldest sis and Josh (sis' friend). The movie started at 9.00p.m and ended at 11.30p.m. It almost midnight. It was my first time watch movie till so late. I didn't really concentrated with the movie because I feel sleepy and it is so cold in the cinema. I'm regret that I didn't have my nap at the noon. I can be said wasted the ticket. RM11.00 per ticket. By the way, I didn't finish my schoolworks before I went for the movie. Oh God, schoolworks gonna kill me again and again.
It was almost full house even though it was not a weekend. Transformers 3 really has a high fascination. So, we have to buy tickets which are in the third row from the front. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3