Instagram Gallery

Thursday 30 June 2011

30.6.2011


Can you spot my panda eye and the under-eye bags? It is so obvious. Hate it. I did my revision until 1.00a.m. today and woke up at 6.00a.m.. O.M.G. 5 hours of sleeping time.
About the assessment again-I'm so happy that I could do most of the questions and mostly are the correct answers I bet. : P . After the assessment, I told my friend that 5 hours sleeping time already made me become like a panda. If I really become a doctor and I work for 3 days without sleeping, what I will look like? She said I will like a ghost. Lol. Haven't treat the patient and the patient already frighten by me. I had a lot of chit chat with friends today even the teachers are teaching. : P . A happy school day today was.

Rock my life : D

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray~~ : )

Suddenly think of this song. Nice song it is. Listen to this song since I was young.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3