Instagram Gallery

Friday 24 June 2011

It's life

Oops. I have abandoned my blog for about 3 days.

I'm tired of being a Form 6 students.
There is another Chemistry practical on next week Monday and another Biology assessment on next week Thursday. OMG. I haven't start study yet. Biology teacher is so disappointed with our 1st assessment results. She said that those who get under 10 marks in the next assessment will be chase out of her class and call our parents to send us to college. She is joking around I think. Yup. I'm one of the students who got under 10 (total marks is 45). I didn't study. That is the reason why I got that results. Sorry teacher. I promise I won't get that result again. : )
Hoping I could finish all the schoolworks by tomorrow. I need to attend my primary school's sport day and do my revision on Sunday.

I love Vitagen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3