Instagram Gallery

Saturday 4 June 2011

The 4th of June

Went to Majlis Sumbangan Amal Astro Kasih at Padang Astaka just now. At first I dont know it is the majlis sumbangan amal (about charity), I went there because my cousins took part in the colouring contest at there. There are many people. There are many activities held. Blood test, optometry, test for hearing and so on.



                                     YB Dato' Seri Kong Cho Ha attended the majlis.



                                                   There is lion dance.





                                            Say hello to lion.

      Oops... The lion took the little child's cap. HaHa, the lion is so naughty.

                       He took his cap back. Hmm.. he look so angry.


                                          Colouring contest.



                                Eiik..why so many people at there?

Oo...Dato' Seri Kong Cho Ha is making teh tarik. Can you see him? Alright, I enlarge it. :)

                              Tadah... I had enlarged the photo... : D





By the way, I set my own photo as my baby' background. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leave your lovely comments here.<3